The Rockit Candidate Pledge
To deliver a quality service, we need to attain a certain quality of relationship with you – and you with us. A relationship founded on mutual trust and respect from start to finish. So here, in black and white, is what you can expect from us. And what we, in return, expect from you.
Our commitment to you
- We will act as your recruitment consultants and provide professional, ethical confidential advice and guidance on your career path and choices.
- We will always aim to use our in-depth knowledge and experience to fulfill your career aspirations.
- We will utilise our extensive network of relationships with a number of Wellington’s leading companies on your behalf to help ensure you achieve your career goals.
- We will take time to listen to you and understand your motivations and personal situation – and, wherever possible, we will meet you for a comprehensive face-to-face interview.
- We will provide practical help and suggestions to develop your interview skills and assessment centre performance.
- We will always represent you in a fair and professional manner.
Our expectations of you
- We ask that you be open, honest and frank in all your dealings with us – in the answers you give, in discussion, feedback and general comment – in order that we may better serve your interests and offer you the best possible advice and guidance.
- We ask that you prepare yourself as much as possible for the recruitment process. This includes such things as updating your CV, being punctual, dressing appropriately and preparing yourself fully for interviews – which can all help achieve a positive outcome.
- We ask that, as a Rockit candidate, you represent the company in a fair and professional manner.